You are sending a link to... COMING SOON & renovated in walkable Sylvan Park
Reach out to MIKE with questions or to schedule a private showing. 615-414-3270
223 38th Ave North, Nashville, TN 37209
2,350 sq ft
* Renovated single-family Sylvan Park home tucked away on a super convenient and low-traffic street and featuring a huge yard.
* Has all of the charm of an original Sylvan Park home but was built in 2004 and completely renovated in 2017: new roof, new windows, new HVACS, and tankless water heater.
* The fantastic kitchen was also remodeled in 2017 with new stainless steel Jenn-Air appliances, a plethora of custom kitchen cabinets, new counters, kitchen island, and custom backsplash. Features a gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, touch faucet, under counter lighting, cabinet lights, custom hood, and corner windows with views of the street.
* Well-thought-out open floor plan that's loaded with character and charm. Original Sylvan Park features such as custom trim, telephone wall table, and rustic brick. There is a large living area with a gas fireplace and a vaulted ceiling. Hardwoods throughout entire main level.
* Upstairs is spacious owners suite as well as a large storage room. Owners suite has separate shower and tub and a large walk-in-closet
* Outside, there's a low maintenance composite deck, beautiful screened-in porch, landscape lighting and professionally landscaped including new hard scape and drainage.
* Particularly large lot with mature trees and plenty of space if new owner wanted to add a garage
* Friendliest street in Sylvan Park--terrific neighbors, annual chili cook-off, holiday street party, front porch living, low traffic and not a thru street
* Walk or bike to dozens of Sylvan Park & West End's best restaurants, shops, coffee, and the Richland Greenway. Thisclose to McCabe Park & golf course, Richland Greenway, and Produce Place (just down the street). 5 minutes to I-40 & 440, 5 minutes to Vanderbilt, and 10 minutes to downtown.